Last week, Matt went to a bachelor party/wedding in Tennessee. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it, so instead I flew to Portland for a quick trip with a friend for the weekend.
Portland is.. Green.
Our trip consisted of
- a couple of breweries – Fat Head’s & Deschutes
- visited Powell Bookstore (which is like a giant Barnes and Noble)
- stood in line at 10:30pm to get a late night snack at Luc Lac, which was tasty but the service wasn’t anything to cheer about
- visited the Japanese Garden & the Chinese Garden, which were both really well done
- stood in line again (in the rain this time) for Voodoo Doughnuts, and it was totally worth it
- ate at Little Bird Bistro, where I had the best foie gras ever
- saw the entire city skyline at Portland City Grill, where you can seat yourself at the bar on the 30th floor