I barely posted anything in 2014. But it was a great year.
2014 was a refreshing fresh start for me.
Hiked Muir Woods. Saw Amos Lee in concert. Snow Weekend in Tahoe. Rooftop dinners. Watched the Giants go to the World Series and then win it all. Represented Chun Li and Ryu well. Went wine tasting in Napa/Sonoma a few times. Learned how to paddleboard in Sausalito. Vandy girls reunion in Boston. Went white-water rafting and Six Flags for the 4th of July. Completed my first (and most likely last) Tough Mudder in Tahoe. Hiked in Yosemite. Got a new job at a tech startup. Bought my first DSLR camera. Discovered Maui. Surfed and sunned and went on the Road to Hana. Attended a childhood friend‘s beautiful wedding in Sonoma. Spent Halloween on a boat party. Played paintball for the first time. Ran a Thanksgiving 5K. Spent Thanksgiving with a house full of friends and food. Attended my first real company holiday parties. Nashville for the holidays. Started and ended the year with a wonderful guy.
As with moving to any new city, I’ve finally realized how great my life is in San Francisco, and I am especially grateful for all the people who make it so.
I’m excited for 2015.
And of course, my New Year’s Resolutions:
- I’m going to blog more. At least once every one to two weeks, which means a minimum of 26 posts.
- I’m going to take more pictures with my DSLR. At least once a week and post them.
- I’m going to save up and maybe go on an international trip. Taipei for NYE 2016??
- I’m going to cook more and eat out less = 1 to 2 meals a week out.
- I’m going to exercise more = toned with more definition and better cardio.
- I’m going to do well at my new job and focus on my goals for my career.
- I’m going to learn to be more patient, a better and more effective communicator, as well as be more productive with my time.