I know I have been MIA for awhile, and I apologize. Things have been so hectic recently!
1) I found a new studio apartment, so we are in the process of packing, moving my belongings there, and trying to get rid of a lot of stuff from this place.
2) Jen is going to Vietnam tomorrow for three weeks, so the apartment has to be mostly empty before she leaves. Or else I can’t do it all by myself when she’s gone!
3) We have a lot of stuff to get rid of. A LOT. Does anyone need a TV or a mahjong table?
4) I finally finally have plane tickets to go home. It was stressful for a bit there since I seemed to be wanting to fly when everyone else is going back to school. I would be very mad if I missed the wedding. And to see my parents of course. I will be in the States around the end of August and the first week of September. Tickets were very expensive, but it’s going to be totally worth it.
5) I have way too many clothes… but yet still never have anything to wear.
6) We’re also trying to plan a weekend trip before I go back to the States, and Michael goes to the Army. (Will explain more on this later.)