Things I miss:
the Great Wall of Chocolate from P.F. Chang’s
the Creme Brulee from Sunset Grill
- Americanized Chinese Food, especially the Sesame Chicken and fried rice from Oriental Lunch
- Taco Bell
- Good ole Southern Food – meatloaf, corn casserole, sweet potatoes, honey-baked ham, etc…
- Current American television, and not old rejected series that never made it on air in the US
- Samurai – although I have had some sushi here, but it’s hard to find a perfect new restaurant.
- A really good hamburger and spicy fries from Fat Mo’s
- Parthenon – I haven’t gone this long without seeing it.
- Dr. Pepper
- A dryer with a lint trap
- Poker nights
- Cold weather